May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gardening Fun

I've been bitten by the garden bug!  So far I've planted red peppers, strawberries, basil, cilantro, and rosemary in addition to several front yard perennials.  Next I'll plant my cucumbers, cauliflower, and tomatoes.  And I still want to buy several hanging plants and some annuals for the front yard.

I'm also germinating Jack-Be-Little pumpkin seeds.  I bought a 4' x 4' frame for a raised bed that will be my pumpkin patch.  It should be a lot of fun for the boys and a cool harvest decoration.

If all goes well, I plan to expand the vegetable garden next year.  And if the price of food keeps rapidly rising, my next project might be a chicken coop!


*5 Grandma Days until Easter Break*

**29 Grandma Days until End of School Year**

No comments: