May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Zappos.com

I wear double-wide shoes that cannot be found in local stores.  So many years ago, after I became comfortable shopping online, I googled wide-width woman's shoes.  That's how I found Zappos.com.

The shoes they offer are not inexpensive.  But anyone with feet issues, including an extremely wide width, knows they will not find comfortable shoes in discount stores.  Every now and then, I can find a single wide-width shoe in a chain store, but it's never truly comfortable.

Now I finally have a variety of styles to choose from.  And Zappos.com's customer service cannot be beat.  Shoes arrive in 1-2 days.  There is no charge for shipping and handling, and no sales tax is applied.  Best of all, if the shoes don't work out, a return UPS label can be printed from their website for free return shipping.  And they accept returns of unworn shoes for a full year!

I am not being paid for this promotion, but I cannot recommend Zappos.com highly enough. In the last couple of days, I've placed orders for several pairs of spring/summer shoes to try out in the comfort of my own home.  It's a beautiful thing.


*11 Grandma Days until Spring Break!*

No comments: