May 2018

May 2018

Friday, February 25, 2011

Counting Down

Let the count down to spring break begin!  There are 14 Grandma Daycare days until break, which is six weekdays long.  Including four weekend days, that's ten days of freedom.  

By the time it arrives, I will have each day of break planned.  For my own sanity, I need to take full advantage of my Jonah-free days.  I imagine some thorough house cleaning, including the home office, which always seems in disarray.  And weather permitting, I would love to clean up the yard and prep the flower beds.

Plus, if business isn't too crazy by then, it would be nice to get away for a couple of nights. I'm thinking Kansas City to see the Princess Diana Exhibition.  That would be of no interest to Jim, but I'll thank him by finding some good BBQ joints.

After break, I hope spring will have sprung.  I'm running out of ways to entertain Elliott indoors on Fridays.  It's pretty bad when a five-year-old says he's had enough screen time!

No comments: