May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aching Bunion

Today I met my "shopping buddy" at the Galleria.  We literally "shopped 'til we dropped."  I don't know what it is about shopping, but it's more tiring than 125 jumping jacks!  I think it's the hours of basically just standing.  And now I can add bunion pain to the misery.

My right foot has a frozen joint, but the bigger discomfort is the bunion on my left foot.  At home I live in slippers.  I minimize wearing enclosed shoes as much as possible.  My feet are much happier during sandal season.

It was still great to see Tracie and we had a good time nevertheless.  We always start our shopping dates with coffee and a chat.  That morning chat is getting longer every time we meet.  Thank goodness we keep shortening the time we actual shop!

No comments: