May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grandma Down

Woke up early this morning with the stomach virus. I pray it only lasts 24 hours. If we end up having to reschedule Christmas Eve, I'll be so depressed. But Elliott had the virus Monday and went to school Tuesday. So I'm hoping for the best.

However, even if I manage a quick recovery, the weather might cause problems tomorrow. We're expecting our first significant snow fall. That won't keep the Jorgensens away because Jim can get them with his 4-wheel-drive truck. But dad might decide this is one snow fall he doesn't want to risk.

In the meantime, I'm mainly resting and taking in a lot of liquids. Although I did just manage to talk Jim through some food prep. Thank goodness the table is set, stockings are stuffed, and gifts are wrapped.

No comments: