May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Update

The way things are going, this will probably be my last post before our two-week tour of Italy.

In between doing routine chores, spring cleaning, watching the grands, and working out, I've mostly been focused on trip research as well as trip prep such as making lists and purchasing and gathering items to pack. The last time we were gone for two weeks was when we went to South Korea for my son's wedding eight years ago. Let me tell you, two weeks out of the country takes a lot of planning and organizing!

One thing that wasn't planned, but turned out to be lucky, was hubby's iPhone dieing last week. We quickly learned we were both eligible for new phones under our Verizon plan at no additional cost. And because, on this trip for the first time, I had planned to primarily use the camera on my phone, the timing couldn't have been better. The iPhone 7 has a much better camera than my old iPhone 6s.

Here's hoping all else with this trip goes as well. If not, it won't be for my lack of excessive planning and preparing – LOL!



1 comment:

Rita said...

Wonderful coincidence! Take lots of pictures!!
Have a safe trip and enjoy! :)