May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Happy 6 Birthday, Jonah!

Parents and grandparents beware. The year between ages five and six is transforming!

I was shocked with how much more quickly my first grandson, Elliott, matured the year between ages five and six. So I was better prepared when it happened with my second grandson, Jonah. But I am no less sadden by the loss of our "little" boy.

Jonah at his 5 birthday party.
"Big" boy Jonah celebrating birthday 6 today.
Notice how much his face matured
in just one year.
Within the last month, I now suddenly have a 10-year-old grandson and six-year-old grandson. Life is amazing!



1 comment:

Rita said...

Good to know! Been too many years for me since my Dagan was little for me to remember.
Happy Birthday, Jonah!!! Wow! The time flies by so quickly. :)