May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Activities

Over the weekend hubby and I participated in one of our favorite holiday traditions, the Lafayette Square Holiday Parlor Tour. I shared some of my favorite things from the event on Facebook. Just click here to see the online album.

Then yesterday I had lunch with my dearest friend at Brio Tuscan Grille. It's a beautiful restaurant and the food is always delicious. We made it a true holiday lunch by adding a glass of Champagne and a scoop of gelato. So much fun!

Looking ahead hubby and I are excited about seeing Star Wars The Force Awakens this weekend, and enjoying Christmas brunch at Pere Marquette Lodge where we spent our honeymoon.

Christmas to me is the special activities and moments shared with loved ones. And I'm grateful to be able to experience so many of them.

1 comment:

Rita said...

What beautiful houses on that tour. Glad you put in a link because I forget about facebook and miss most everything--LOL!

Dagan and Leah are going to see StarWars tonight and then again in the morning with friends. They got early tickets for tonight so couldn't resist going twice--LOL! Dagan was three when we went to the first StarWars and he has been a fan ever since. I'm excited and I won't even see it till it comes out on Netflix. ;) Enjoy! Yes! This is the time of year to appreciate and be grateful for all we have. :):)