May 2018

May 2018

Monday, October 5, 2015

The Martian

Yesterday hubby and I saw The Martian in 3D. I wish the theater had offered it in IMAX too. Not sure why they didn't. 3D made for a more immersive viewing, but picture and sound quality would have been so much better in IMAX.

Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed The Martian. I'm a Matt Damon fan, but also a sucker for any film about extremely intelligent people.

I especially enjoyed the young scientist who "saved the day." While his office was a complete disaster, he was so brilliant no one seemed to care. Gives me hope that my 9-year-old grandson can be appreciated for his mind and creativity as an adult, despite the fact his messy room currently frustrates his parents to no end.

I highly recommend The Martian. It was entertaining and a great way to start our holiday movie watching.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Looks really good! Can hardly wait till it comes out on Netflix. :)