May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Numbers Are In!

I got the results of my six-month blood tests and there's nothing but good news. All numbers are well within normal range and, best of all, my total cholesterol dropped from 183 to 169!

I don't remember my total cholesterol ever being that low. And I have to believe it's due to the mostly clean eating I've been doing since April 1.

I'm still on Crestor, however, because 169 is still "high." My total needs to drop 10 more points before I get in the "borderline high" area.

But whether or not my total cholesterol ever gets in the 150 range, I'm thrilled with the results of my recent blood tests. If I needed motivation to stick with cleaner eating, that certainly would have done it. But truth is I love how my current way of eating makes me feel, which is reason enough to stick with it.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Awesome!! This is really working for you!!
Makes me so happy! :)