May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Winter Boredom

I love being home and have a lot of hobbies, but I'm slipping into a funk. I'm so tired of winter!

It's too cold to start spring cleaning, which, for me, means washing windows and airing the house out. It's also too cold and muddy to do anything in the yard, especially with Jonah. And Jonah and I are both bored with all of our indoor activities.

In two weeks, my daughter's family is driving to Orlando for a week in Disney World, so I'll be getting a break soon. But I still have to entertain Jonah today and two days next week. Yikes! I'm having trouble amusing myself these days much less a soon-to-be five-year-old!

Our weather is supposed to get up in the 50s on Saturday, and pretty much stay in the 50s and 60s the rest of the month. That has to mean we'll soon be saying goodbye to winter. I can't wait!



No comments: