May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cinderella

Yesterday I treated myself to an Imax viewing of Cinderella. And I'm now a fan of the Imax experience.

Cinderella is a visually beautiful movie no matter how you view it, but Imax makes it even better. Imax makes the colors of the fairytale sets and magnificent costumes extremely crisp and saturated. And another benefit is the better sound system, which makes the dialogue and music clearer than what's offered in a normal theater.

At our neighborhood movie theater, Imax tickets normally run $5-6 more than the price of a normal ticket. Nevertheless, I'll be seriously considering that option, when available, in the future.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Wow! Sounds like you were really impressed with IMAX. I'll have to see it from Netflix. Looks like in interesting version. I will definitely see it. :)