May 2018

May 2018

Monday, February 16, 2015

Please God

Elliott was fighting severe congestion while we were in Florida. Early last week my daughter came down with similar symptoms and she's still sick. Then last Friday afternoon hubby came home sick and pretty much slept till late Saturday afternoon. Today he's still been mostly horizontal, sleeping off and on on the couch. The latest victim is Jonah who's been running a fever since early yesterday.

I honestly don't know how I haven't come down sick, especially since I seem to always get what the boys get. I'm very grateful and pray God I continue to be spared.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh no! I hope you are spared! When these things hit they spread so quickly. You always hear about people getting sick after airplane flights. ?? So sorry everyone is down with this. Hope it passes quickly.