May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Birdman

Except for the fact I want to see all the Best Movie nominees before the awards ceremony, I wouldn't have seen Birdman based on the description. It turned out to be just as I suspected, the kind of artsy movie I don't appreciate or enjoy.

However I'm not surprised Birdman's the frontrunner for Best Movie and Best Actor. I can see how the artsy movie critics and voters would love it. I'm just too logical and realistic to find that type of story good entertainment.

See Birdman if you have nothing else to watch. But wait until it's free on Netflix or through your cable provider.


1 comment:

Rita said...

I see all my movies when they come out on Netflix. Sounds like it might be a good thing--LOL! Although, some artsy films I really love and some bore me to tears, so I'll have to wait and see. :)