May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Completion Is Sweet

The perfect piece for a Disney
crazy family with a boy who
was born on Valentine's Day.
Don't you just love it when a project's complete?

For the past week I've been juggling several projects: the photo album of our Universal Orlando trip; Elliott's class Valentine cards; and a cross-stitch piece for my daughter's family. Today I finished the cards and put the final touches on the cross-stitch piece. And, if the toner arrives in a timely manner today, I'll be able to do the final journalling on the photo album, putting that project to rest too.

I'm feeling very accomplished right now, and plan to savor the sweetness (and not start another project) for at least the rest of the day.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh wow! Yes! It feels just delicious! I'd be savoring it for a day or two. ;)