May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pat On The Back

I'm so proud of myself I just have to share. I started "training" for our Harry Potter trip in January 2014. That means I regularly participated in weight resistance and aerobic classes at the gym, and walked the track a few times a week. I'm happy to report all that effort paid off!

With the help of my Fitbit Flex, I was able to log just how much walking I actually did each of our three days in the theme park:




Based on the screen shots above, I averaged eight miles a day!

Unfortunately, real life will not allow me the time to keep up this pace daily. But knowing I have the capability is motivating me to workout harder and more often. I'm a Fitbit believer!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Wow! Your training really did pay off!
Love the photo!! :)