May 2018

May 2018

Monday, January 12, 2015

Better Late Than Never

I feel such the idiot. Many years ago, I started using Drugstore.com for most of our OTC and vitamin needs after finding their prices were better than what I found locally. Adding free shipping and the convenience of home delivery and I was sold. But recently, before I almost placed another Drugstore.com order, I decided to search for other sources with hopefully better prices. That was a smart move!

Amazon has long been my "go to" for many things, but never for vitamins. Boy was I surprised, and thrilled, to discover Amazon's prices for items I swear by were much cheaper than Drugstore.com's:

Mucenix (100 count) - $34.20 versus $51.99;

Cosamin DS (230 count)- $58.41 versus $71.99;

MegaRed Omega 3 Krill Oil (60 count) - $11.49 versus $27.99.

Yes, I feel stupid for not discovering this sooner, but "better late than never." And, for sure, I'll be searching Amazon for many more items in the future.


1 comment:

Rita said...

I find that even if I did comparison shopping online at one time and found the best place to get certain items that it is best to double check now and then. I am quite the online comparison shopper. Being extra poor is a great motivator--LOL!

Amazon has just about anything you might want to order but you need to comparison shop on Amazon itself, too, and you'll notice the prices will fluctuate if they are sitting in your cart even--and you have to watch out for shipping costs--but I do love Amazon. How wonderful that you found such fantastic deals!!! Whoohoo!! :)