May 2018

May 2018

Monday, December 8, 2014

December Daily – December 8

Before and after my gym class today, I played in my hobby room, something I haven't done in many months. It was so much fun!

I took my time going through my big box of Christmas paper-crafting supplies and ended up with a large pile of papers for Jonah's preschool. I'm ready to finally part with a lot of papers I've had for many years, and know the school will put them to good use.

I also made a holiday card and some gift card holders. But, best of all, I now have several Christmas craft projects ready for Jonah's little hands. Tomorrow should be a good "grandma day."


1 comment:

Rita said...

Aha! I found this in spam! Darn Google started sending many of my emails to spam again a couple days ago. This is getting frustrating. I will have to start looking every single day. Geez!

Anyways, purging papers sounds like a great thing for you and the school. :)