May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December Daily – December 21

After mass and lunch with the family today, I cleaned the home office; wrapped more presents; cooked chicken breasts; ironed napkins; and decorated gingerbread men. It's amazing how much I can get done when I'm not watching the boys!

The grandsons will be decorating most of the gingerbread cookies I made with Uncle Dan after Christmas. But today I decorated gingerbread men as a surprise for Christmas Eve. I found the cutter on Amazon and think these little guys are simply adorable. They're going to look so cute hanging from cups or mugs at our Christmas Eve lunch.



As Elliott reminded me this morning, Christmas Eve is just three days away. Yikes!


1 comment:

Rita said...

OMGosh! I would have never thought to hang them on a mug like that. How cute!
Yup--only days away. Sounds like you're going to be ready, though. :)