May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Daily – December 17

Today was full of holiday activity. First I spent the morning finally making cards for my grand nephew, two grand nieces, and the daughter of my grandsons's godfather. Each card included a gingerbread house I found online. After printing the houses on card stock, I cut them out, scored along the fold lines, and added double-sided tape to the tabs. They should be easy to "build" and hopefully a nice surprise.

All the girls got this design.

This one I made for Henry.
The girls got pink accented houses.
And Henry got a more traditional style.

Next I met a friend at Macaroni Grill for a holiday lunch. Last week I signed up for Macaroni Grill emails and received a $5 coupon. After applying that coupon to my $10 three-course lunch special, my bill was just $7.41 with tax and tip!

My day ended with Jonah's Holiday Pageant. His class sang three songs and I found it interesting Jonah was the only child in perpetual motion. Apparently it is possible and normal for a four-year-old to be still sometimes. It's no wonder Jonah seems such a handful. Click here to see for yourself.


I now need to get serious about shopping for the rest of my holiday groceries. Thank goodness I'm finished with present buying and card mailing!



1 comment:

Rita said...

Those are really cute gingerbread houses! Goodness! You are getting so much done!
I had to chuckle as I watched all three of the videos because--yes--Jonah is in perpetual motion! You have your hands full with that one!
I wonder what Ian is going to be like? I can't imagine keeping up with him once he's on the go--LOL!
Sweet memories!!! :)