May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, December 13, 2014

December Daily – December 13

I went to Dollar Tree today for pencil cases and ended up spending $18 – LOL!

When we travel, I'm always on the lookout for cool pencils for the grandsons. They're typically cheap and make great stocking stuffers. This year Elliott and Jonah are getting four pencils each, so I decided a pencil case would be a good idea. I found these cool two-pocket cases and thought the front pocket was perfect for a $1 calculator.


It was hubby's first trip to Dollar Tree and probably not his last. He bought socks, one-use paint brushes, and a stylus. I also bought other stock stuffers, an eyeglass tool kit, pipe cleaners, and gum brushes.

I've shopped Dollar Tree several times this year after watching Dollar Tree haul videos on YouTube. After today, I suspect I'll be going more often in 2015.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Ha! I have seen all these haul videos, too, but have never been to a Dollar Tree store. Pretty tempting. Looks like great finds for the grands. :)