May 2018

May 2018

Friday, December 12, 2014

December Daily – December 12

Here are some craft projects Jonah and I did late yesterday after I blogged:

Having Jonah fill these balls from my stash with Lego
pieces gave me a much needed break!
Thank you Pinterest for this great project!

First I cut a triangle out of an 8.5"x11" piece of card stock.
Next I folded a paper plate and used double-sided tape to keep
the halves together. After Jonah fringed the plate, I attached
it to the triangle with more double-sided tape. Then I punched
circles for the eyes, nose, and pom-pom and ran them through
my Xyron so Jonah could easily stick them on Santa. 
Today my daughter picked up all the gifts for the boys she had delivered to our house. Elliott has CCL (Center for Creative Learning) on Fridays and doesn't get to my house until 4:30 P.M. while my daughter can be here by 4:00 P.M. That gave her thirty minutes to complete her mission. Mission accomplished!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Smart--hide the presents at Gramma's house--LOL!
Cute santas and ornaments. You guys do such fun projects. :)