May 2018

May 2018

Friday, December 5, 2014

December Daily – Day 5

Hallelujah! I finally tidied up my hobby room today, including wiping away months of dust. It feels fantastic!

In the process, I also pulled items out of my gift box for Toys for Tots. This year I'm donating art supplies and books. I'm finally giving up on coloring books, which I loved as a child. But the boys never liked them, preferring instead to simply draw. And I have more sets of crayons, colored pencils, and markers than the boys will ever use. I just can't pass up art supplies at deep discounts. I mean, how can I not buy a box of colored pencils for just $0.22?

Now I'm set to start making holiday cards. If not this weekend, then Monday. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Art supplies would make wonderful gifts for kids!! What a great idea. Congrats on getting the hobby room dusted and cleaned. Mine is in need, but I am working my way around purging other areas first. Well, I was. Will continue after the holidays. ;)