May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Home Sweet Home

We arrived safely back home on Tuesday after a nine-night stay in Maui, Hawaii. All flights going and returning were uneventful but tiring and stressful. We've been flying once or twice a year for 20+ years and often on foreign airlines. Unfortunately, we've found, since 9/11, customer service on American airlines (particularly the larger airlines) has gotten worse each trip. It's a sad state of affairs.

Since returning, I've been fighting jet-lag, unpacking, doing laundry, paying bills, shopping for groceries, and putting away spring home decor items. But, today, I finally get to pull out my many boxes of seashells and summer decor pieces. Soon it'll look and feel like summer in our home.

I plan to do a trip report after I upload, review, and edit all the photos and videos I took. Maui is nothing if not picturesque!

Steps from our condo, this is the view
we woke up to the morning of the day we left.

1 comment:

Rita said...

What a beautiful view! Glad you're home safe. Look forward to vacation shots! :)