May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Success!

It took half a dozen tries but I finally found a comfortable swimsuit. Yahoo!

Lands End has been my go-to for swimwear ever since I found they carry suits for the well-endowed older woman. In the past I've bought their "slender" line, but I no longer want to be squeezed into a suit. So I took advantage of recent sales to try several other styles and sizes, and finally found one that's comfortable and looks good. (At least as good as it's going to get!)

I love that Lands End ships free and I can just take returns to my local Sears store. For that matter, I just love online shopping. I mean, who doesn't prefer to try on swimsuits in the comfort of their own home?

Just wanted to share because I really feel I've accomplished something. Have a great day!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Congrats!! I haven't been in a swimsuit for at least three decades! It was never easy and would be much worse now--LOL! Privacy of own home--yup! That would be the best way to go. :)