May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Feeling The Pain

I've come to the realization that, if I workout everyday, I'm always going to be a little sore. Especially if I keep mixing up my workouts such as weights and aerobics one day and the stationary bike the next. It's not a debilitating soreness by any means, just something to get used to.

But I plan to keep going at my current pace as long as possible because I know I'm getting stronger. Yesterday I walked the gym track for 15 minutes before the hour-long circuit class. Then, after lunch, I did yard work for nearly two hours. I was exhausted by the time hubby got home from work, but it felt so good.

This morning, Jonah and I took a short walk and then did close to two hours of yard work. I'm now taking a break while Jonah naps, but plan to do more yard cleanup this afternoon. Gotta "make hay while the sun shines." It's currently in the 70s but we're supposed to get a dusting of snow tonight. Crazy!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Good for you getting all that exercise--wow!!
We actually had 57 degrees today. Amazing! I haven't seen the news and haven't wanted to know if we have snow in our future--but I wouldn't doubt we will see the white stuff again before it's green up here. :)