May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, January 9, 2014

And. . .Another Snow Day!

I was completely and pleasantly surprised by another Snow Day today. It was supposed to be a Jonah Day. But, instead, it's 10:45 A.M. and I'm cross-stitching and watching Top Chef in my PJs.

And if the day couldn't get any better, I just checked and found out I have all the ingredients for an Easy Broccoli Quiche for dinner served with Apple Smoked Bacon and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Oh, and my Mighty Bright Vusion Craft Light arrived a couple of days ago, making hours of cross-stitching much easier. I thought it might be heavy, but it's not at all and provides just the extra light and magnification I need. Strongly recommend.



As long as the food holds out, I'm still very contend staying home until the thaw this weekend. Yay, Snow Days!


2 comments:

Linda said...

Snow days have their advantages and it is good to be able to stay inside, warm and be able to do some things we need to do....or just enjoy the day.

Happy 2014 and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

Rita said...

Sometimes it is wonderful to have a change of plans and a quiet day!! :)