May 2018

May 2018

Monday, December 9, 2013

December Daily – December 9

Monday, December 9


Sara always loves the
way I package her gifts :)
Today I delivered my first Christmas gift. After canceling twice (once for the foyer remodel and again last week due to illness), I finally got my bi-monthly facial today. I felt a little bad since my nose is raw, but Sara was very understanding and even applied some reparative lotion.

I'm feeling better, but I think this virus is going to linger a while longer. At least I did finally feel like cooking dinner tonight. Last week was mostly hubby picking something up on the way home.

However, my taste buds are shot. Very little tastes good. So, for dinner, I decided to up the spice quotient. I roasted vegetables with olive oil, oregano, and grated parmesan then tossed them with a little penne, Italian sausage, and spinach. I went back for seconds, so I guess it was just the jolt I needed!


1 comment:

Rita said...

That darn virus is lingering on. I am behind reading blogs and hope it is already gone by the time I am caught up. :)