May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Daily – Day 19

Thursday, December 19

This morning I made reservations for Christmas lunch at McCormick and Schmick's Seafood and Steaks. In the recent past, on Christmas Day, hubby and I would visit the grandsons to see what Santa brought, go to 11:00 A.M. mass, and end the day with a movie. But this year I decided I didn't want movie theatre popcorn for my main Christmas meal, and thought the special occasion was a good opportunity to try a nicer new restaurant. The majority of McCormick and Schmick's online reviews are excellent, so I'm hoping for the best.

Today was my last Jonah Day until January 2. So, for the next couple of weeks, I should have more "me" time. My plan is to workout more, prepare for tax season, and do a lot of crafting. Again, I'm hoping for the best!


No comments: