May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, May 9, 2013

End of School Year

The boys must be getting easier to watch. Unlike other years, I haven't been counting down to summer. In fact, I was stunned when I just now looked at the calendar and found there are only two weeks left of the school year!

Truth is both of my grandsons are maturing nicely and seem to be growing like weeds. Their longer legs are, of course, more obvious in shorts. But their jeans and shorts have also become looser around their waists. Suddenly it's become more real that, in just a few years, they'll be much taller than their 5'4" grandma.

Yes, time does seem to be flying. And I'm sure the summer will pass quickly too. But, for now, I'm just looking forward to more free time and not having to wake before 7:30 A.M.!

1 comment:

Rita said...

They grow up so quickly--and become more and more interesting. Your grandsons sound like really good boys. Summer break will be here in a flash. :)