May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Several Projects in the Works

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I last posted.  But I've been busy with several projects.

Elliott's birthday party is this weekend.  I already made the Lego cupcake wrappers, and will make and freeze cupcakes this afternoon to decorate Saturday morning.  Next I'll get started on Jonah's party, which is just four weeks later.  It's amazing to me that my grandsons will be seven and three soon!

All of my dad's great-grandchildren were born between mid February and early May.  So I've also been busy buying and wrapping gifts from dad, and from Jim and me, for Elliott and Jonah, and my two grand-nieces and grand-nephew.  Plus I'm working on Easter gifts since Easter is just five days after we return from Paris.

Oh, and the annual MS-fundraiser garage sale my daughter and son-in-law hold every year on the day before Easter is, of course, four days after we get back.  Jim always works the sale, and I do all the baking for the bake sale Elliott runs.  That means, I need to make and freeze cookie dough before our trip, so I can mass produce bunny cookies as soon as we return.

All the above in addition to making Valentine's Day, birthday, and Easter cards is keeping me busier than usual.  I'm certainly not experiencing a boring retirement yet!


No comments: