May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What I've Been Doing

Since time seems to be flying, I decided to take a minute to appreciate what I've accomplished over the last several days.

First, I reconciled the company books for 2012 and emailed all the documents to the accountant today.  Unfortunately, we will not be filing our final corporate tax return in 2013.  My hope, however, is to wrap up all the lose ends by the end of March, so we only have one quarter of business to report in 2014.

I also finally took down all the Christmas decorations, which was a big relief.  I was more than ready to get my clutter-free home back again.  Of course, our Valentine boy (our oldest grandson, Elliott) is now eager to see the return of all grandma's Valentine's Day decorations.  But grandma needs a little break.  Maybe all the hearts will come out next week.

Plus I got rid of more unwanted and unused clothes and accessories.  And I'm happy to report that, since December 31, there's been only one day I didn't log 30 minutes on the stationary bike.

So that's what I've been doing in between laundry, meal prep, house cleaning, and daily research for our upcoming Paris trip.  It's no wonder the days are flying by!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Wow! Congrats on getting so much done over there! Clearing out assorted "stuff" always feels good--and you're even doing the bike, too. Busy week! :)