May 2018

May 2018

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Fun Day

What a beautiful day!  Instead of the stationary bike, I took my workout outside, doing my regular warm-weather neighborhood walk.  I shaved five minutes off my usual time, so it seems daily workouts are paying off.  It was just the incentive I needed to stay the course.

Then, this afternoon, I finally got back to paper-crafting.  I'm currently working on a special birthday card that's more like a mini album.  Next I'll either start on Valentine's Day cards or a Christmas mini album of the grandsons.

Whatever the project, I need to keep at it, so I have time to do some Easter crafts before our trip.  I'm especially looking forward to using Graphic 45's Secret Garden collection to be released next month.

My plan is to keep Fridays all my own with no chores, appointments, or errands.  Today was another one of my Friday Fun Days.



1 comment:

Rita said...

I hope you take pictures of what you are making. I'd love to see that birthday card. Friday Fun Days sounds like a great idea. :)