May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So Far So Good

So far I'm feeling good about the new year.  Beginning New Year's Eve, I've been on the stationary bike 30 minutes everyday, burning 300 calories each session.  I've also been successfully staying within my calorie limit set by LoseIt! to lose 1.5 pounds a week.  I realize it's only been three days, but I'm "patting myself on the back" anyway.

I also started a major purge of items I no longer use or want, beginning with my closet.  Yesterday I went through all my hanging clothes, and most of my shoes, and ended up with two extra large trash bags for charity.  Since I typically do two wardrobe purges a year, in order to fill two trash bags, I obviously purged with no mercy yesterday.  And that's my plan for the entire house.

I'm on the path of shedding stuff and weight.  I know getting rid of unwanted stuff will be much easier than dropping weight.  But, nevertheless, I'm currently feeling extremely focused and determined, which I also know is vital to the weight-lose process.  Yes, I'm feeling good!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Congrats! You are off to a glorious start! :)