May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Self-Diagnosis – Flu

It started yesterday afternoon.  By late last night, I was miserable.  I honestly don't remember the last time I felt so bad.  My entire body ached; I was chilled; and I had a horrific headache and sore throat.  I believe I have the flu.

Hubby talked to the pharmacist this morning, brought home some medicine, and I'm feeling much better.  My body no longer aches, the headache is finally gone, and my throat is only slightly sore. Now I'm mostly just extremely tired and have been sleeping most of the day.

I have no idea where this came from.  The grandsons were sick last week, but it was sinus and eye infections.  I read people are contagious for one day before flu symptoms hit and up to five days later.  Needless to say, I'll be housebound for a few more days.


No comments: