May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Check and Check

Today I finally did holiday prep that didn't include decorating a tree.  I finished decorating the dining room and front porch, and wrapped all the presents I've bought so far.  We're scaling back on the gift giving this year, but there's still a lot of wrapping to do with eight people in our immediate family.

Every year, my goal is to finish all the gift buying by Thanksgiving.  That didn't happen this year, but I'm close.  In fact, if I'm happy with the online orders I placed this week when they arrive, I'll be done.

I'm now "itchin'" to do holiday paper-crafting.  I have several projects in mind and am eager to get started.  But first I need to finish cleaning up the hobby room.  Getting all the Christmas gifts out and wrapped was a good start.

I'm feeling extremely accomplished this afternoon.  I just love checking items off a "To-Do" list!


No comments: