May 2018

May 2018

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Cleaning Commences

Earlier this week, I started my fall cleaning.  On Monday, I cleaned the master bedroom, top to bottom, including all three windows and their blinds and curtains.  On Wednesday, I tackled the three-season room.  And, this morning, I finished the boys's room.

Over the weekend, I replaced the pack 'n play with a collapsible toddler cot for Jonah's naps.  It made today's cleaning so much easier.  I absolutely hate clutter, which includes a space with too much furniture.  With the smaller and much more manageable cot, I can now easily vacuum in the boys's room as well as get to the window without sidestepping a large pack 'n play.  I'm so excited about how much better the room looks now, I decided to share pictures.  Have a great weekend!

When not in use, the toddler cot takes up little space
in the corner.  For naps, it easily sets up at the foot of the bed.
A view of the boys's room from the door.

No comments: