May 2018

May 2018

Friday, September 14, 2012

Surprise Treasure Hunt

Today's housecleaning and purging turned into a successful treasure hunt.  It all started with the decision to switch to a fall handbag.

As I dug through my inventory, I decided it was time to part with some handbags I rarely use anymore.  That lead to completely emptying out two drawers and two shelves to thoroughly dust before putting back bags I wanted to keep.  But, before stashing the handbags that made the cut, I decided to check all the hidden pockets.  And, boy, am I glad I did!  I found five twenty-dollar bills in the zipped pocket of one of my clutches!

Sadly, I have no idea how long the $100 was in that bag.  Clearly I need to keep better track of my cash.  For sure, in the future, before sending any handbags to charity, I'll be quadruple checking all the pockets!

No comments: