May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crazy Week Ahead

Next week is going to be crazy full.  On Monday, I'm taking Jim to his hernia surgery at 5:30 A.M. and nursing him the rest of the day.  On Tuesday, I'm watching Jonah all day and, if Jim's doing alright, visiting mom at the nursing home.  Then, on Wednesday, I'm taking Emily to her endoscopy at 6:00 A.M. and nursing her the rest of the day.  And, on Thursday, I'm watching Jonah all day, again.  Plus, except for Monday and Wednesday mornings, I'm also getting Elliott to and from school each day.

I'm exhausted just thinking about next week.  The hardest parts will be the early mornings Monday and Wednesday.  I'm not a morning person!

This weekend I need to do some serious menu planning and prepare several meals.  If I don't, I'll be tempted to grab fast food and jeopardize my diet.  I've already dropped three pounds and my blood pressure was at a record low yesterday.  I don't want to break my momentum.

I'm just going to do what needs to be done and focus on getting to the August 25 weekend.  I'm determined to be a few pounds lighter by then, and able to take a huge sigh of relief.

No comments: