May 2018

May 2018

Friday, August 24, 2012

Alone Time

What a crazy week!  I've been going non-stop for four days, taking care of hubby, my daughter, and the grandsons while keeping up with the company bookkeeping, housekeeping, and laundry, and preparing meals.

Fortunately, my daughter's endoscopy was uneventful as it revealed nothing that can't be controlled with diet and prescription meds.  And Jim is doing much better today after Monday's hernia surgery. So, after getting my oldest grandson on the bus this morning, I finally had time to myself while Jim was at meetings most of the day.

Of course I spent most of my alone time cleaning, but I loved having the house to myself. I'm just not used to having people around all day, everyday. Our retirement will definitely take a lot of adjusting.  That is if we ever get there!


No comments: