May 2018

May 2018

Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Kick-Off

Yesterday was the last day of school.  After getting Elliott from the bus stop, the boys played with water in our backyard.  Elliott loved the sprinkler while Jonah spent hours at the water table.  Dinner was pizza and sno-cones.  It was the perfect way to kick off summer.

Today, after working out, I started knocking out projects on my summer to-do list.  This morning I fixed the unraveled rattan on the glider and put together a bookcase.  This afternoon I've been filling the bookcase, and cleaning and organizing the hobby room.

All day I've had QVC on in the background.  Their Today's Special Value is a two-piece shorts swimsuit.  I grin every time a hostess says the swim short is the latest thing in swimwear fashion. I've been wearing waterproof shorts or crops over my swimsuits for years.  Now swimsuit designers are making swimsuit bottoms that look like shorts.  It's about time.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: