May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Do You Pinterest?

I first heard about Pinterest in an email I received from a paper-crafting site.  That same week, one of the hostesses on a home-shopping channel began talking about her Pinterest page; and I found Pinterest.com mentioned in one of my magazines.  It was more than enough to peak my interest. Last week, I finally took a look and ended up requesting my own Pinterest page.

The iTunes App Store describes Pinterest as ". . .a Virtual Pinboard.  It lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find in your life."  Anyone who knows me even just a little will understand they had me at "organize."  But, beyond that, I'm finding it's a fun way to learn more about my friends.  And, in doing so, I'm discovering we have more in common than I thought.  I'm also finding many Pinterest pages lead me to useful sites and information.

Interested?  Take a look at my Pinterest page and see what you think.  But I must warn you Pinterest can be addictive!

No comments: