May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, March 22, 2012

More Purging

Today I'm tackling the basement, looking for garage sale items.  Since my son-in-law was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis over five years ago, he and my daughter have been holding a fundraiser garage sale every year on the Saturday before Easter.  It's a great opportunity to get rid of useless stuff.

This year, however, I don't have nearly as much to donate, which means I'm doing a good job of not holding onto things we no longer use.  Unfortunately, that's not a good thing for the garage sale.  But since I'm also the sole contributor to the bake sale held the same day, I can make up the difference with more cookies and cupcakes.

Whatever the reason, I love purging.  For me, it's the only thing that makes spring cleaning fun.


March 1-21 - No "junk" food.
20 minutes cardio; 10 minutes hand weights.

No comments: