May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Long Live the Skort!

My latest skort
purchase from Kohl's.
I've been wearing skorts for over 40 years.  I loved them in high school and still do.  Essentially, a skort is a skirt with shorts hidden underneath.  It allows me to wear a skirt without worrying about showing too much when I sit, or having to deal with my inner thighs rubbing together. What's not to like!

I watch reality fashion shows, however, and subscribe to several fashion magazines.  Therefore, I know true fashionistas would *never* wear a skort unless they were playing golf or tennis.  But I'm not a "slave to fashion."  If a style looks good on me and fits comfortably, I'll wear it, whether it's trendy or not.

And I'm guessing other women like skorts, too, because every year I thankfully find a few in the stores.  Long live the cute and practical skort!


March 1-20 - No "junk" food.
40-minute walk.

No comments: