May 2018

May 2018

Monday, March 26, 2012

Gifts That Keep Giving

Elliott (6)
Spring Break is over.  I got a lot done, but another week would have been nice.  Now I'm just hoping Jonah remembers how to take good naps at grandma's house.

Jonah (2)
But I am looking forward to seeing Jonah tomorrow. It's been my experience the boys grow and mature substantially when I haven't seen them for a few days.  I already noticed an increased maturity in Elliott this morning.  We only had a short time to talk before the bus came, but Elliott definitely seemed more like a first grader today than a kindergartener.

I feel blessed to be such a big part of my grandsons's lives.  Grandchildren are special gifts.  Best of all, they are gifts that keep on giving.



March 1 - 25 - No "junk" food.
20-minute walk.

No comments: