May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, March 31, 2012

End of March

I have mixed feelings about March coming to an end.  Business is picking up, which is good.  But that also means my husband is now working 12-hour days.  It's always "feast or famine" with the pest control business.

The end of March also means there's no more putting off yard and garden work.  Earlier this week, the garden centers were not fully stocked.  But when the plants do come in, there will be a shopping frenzy as there is every year.  And I suspect this spring it will be worse than ever because it's been warm for weeks.  I don't have the gardening "bug," yet, but expect I'll get more excited when I start seeing all the plants.

But the last day of March also means the last day of school is just weeks away now.  And that means the close of Grandma Daycare for the summer, which means sleeping in and more time for hobbies.  But I do hope to see the grandsons more this summer than I did the last two when I was managing bathroom remodels.  It'll be nice spending time with the boys when I can leave the heavy lifting and tantrum managing to their mother.

So, while I'm a little sad to see the end of March, I'm mostly happy to welcome April.  Happy April Fools' Day everyone!


March 1- 30 - No "junk" food.
40-minute walk.




No comments: