May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Good Day

Today we enjoyed a semblance of normal.  Like most Sundays, Jim woke before me and got breakfast from McDonald's.  So, after sleeping in, I had my once-a-week Egg McMuffin and half a glass of orange juice with my coffee.

After mass, we enjoyed another regular Sunday routine, lunch at St. Louis Bread Company.  I then spent the rest of the afternoon working on the company books, and mom's finances, while Jim ran errands and watched football.

It's so nice to be home, again, even though the basement is still in disarray while the concrete cures. But at least it's to a point where the cat no longer has to stay in the exercise room.  He's free to wander the entire house, again.  Nevertheless, I think Rupert's most happy about, once again, being able to hang out with us in the family room.  Right now he's sleeping next to me on the couch and I believe he's smiling =^..^= .

No comments: