May 2018

May 2018

Monday, September 26, 2011

If There's a Will. . .

When school started, I planned to do my 30-minute Jillian Michaels's workout on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.  I can't believe how challenging it's been to keep that schedule.  It's always something.  I have an appointment or event; I'm sick; or I'm meeting a repairman.  Today I'm waiting for the cable technician's second visit of the day.

As this rate, it's a good thing I'm at least taking a 30-40 minute walk, three mornings a week, pushing a 28-pound toddler.  By the time I get back to the house, I'm perspiring, so it's definitely not a leisure stroll.

If the weather stays sunny and in the 60s, I may start walking Jonah in the afternoons, too.  I hate working out after noon, but I may have to accept this as my best bet.  If the will is strong enough, a way will be found.

No comments: