May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Zero Tolerance

I don't believe my body is unique.  Therefore, there must be a lot of women walking around with the same problem.  What I'm referring to are shorts and pants that gap in the back if they fit in the hips, or that are tight in the hips if they fit everywhere else.  I'm, however, no longer willing to settle for clothing with the least discomfort.  And, as a result of my new zero tolerance attitude, I've given a lot of clothing to charity this season.

Of course that means I now need to shop, which I no longer find fun.  In the last few days, I've tried on at least 15 shorts and crop pants in my usual size and a size larger.  By far, my usual size comes the closest to fitting properly.  However, only one pair made it home. Well, I actually purchased two, thinking if one pair fit so would another in a different color.  But that's another frustration I'll discuss at another time.

So I've determined my average.  I need to try on at least 15 shorts and/or pants to possibly find one comfortable pair.  Ugh!  Anyone know a good personal shopper?

No comments: