May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let the Trimming and Painting Begin!

This week our two spare bedrooms are getting facelifts.  The windows and closets will be framed, and crown molding will be installed.  Both rooms will also be painted, which is long overdue.  I realized today that the current colors are at least 10 years old.

The three men doing the trimming and painting are excellent.  Last year they did our master bedroom and I'm still impressed with how well it turned out.  They are also extremely conscience.  They carefully covered the carpet and furniture and, at the end of each day, left the room just the way they found it so we could sleep.

This time around, it should be an easier job.  Neither room will need to be uncovered and set up until the work is completed.  Plus, I've moved most of the furniture out of the rooms, leaving plenty of space for maneuvering.  My only anxiety is over the wall colors I chose. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the guys don't end up painting either of the rooms twice.

No comments: